In compliance with the obligations in respect of data outlined in article 10 of Law 34/2001, dated 11 July on the services of the E-commerce and Information Society, the following information is provided:
The proprietor of this website is MALLORCA HOUSE RENT, S.L, head office at: C/ ALGAR 17 A- 07670 – PORTOCOLOM (MALLORCA), Tax Identification Number: B-57749343 and inscribed in the Commercial Register of Palma de Mallorca in Volume 2490, Folio 89, Page PM-69173.
1. Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. As holder of the automated files linked to the website, MALLORCA HOUSE RENT, S.L. hereby informs visitors and users of the website of its policy of protecting and handling of personal data which shall apply to users who decide to complete any of the forms available at www.casaruramallorca.es where personal data is gathered, notwithstanding the provisions of the privacy clause which applies to specific forms. MALLORCA HOUSE RENT, S.L. guarantees at all times full acknowledgement of the obligations stipulated by Organic Law 15/1999 dated 13 December on Personal Data Protection, as well as the provisions of Royal Decree 994/1999, approving the Regulations on Security Measures and other implementing standards.
3. Personal data provided by users or visitors to the website will be included in an automated file for which MALLORCA HOUSE RENT, S.L. is responsible and which is created for the purposes of enabling access to content offered via our website; to provide, manage, administer, extend and improve our services and/or content offered on the page, to adapt the services to the wishes and requirements of users, to study the use of the services by users and visitors, to manage incidents and maintain the website and to carry out activities of publicity and commercial operations in relation to the products and services of MALLORCA HOUSE RENT, S.L.
4. MALLORCA HOUSE RENT, S.L. provides visitors and users of its website of the obligation or otherwise to provide personal data requested in the registration forms used to enable access to the services and/or content offered on the website. At the point when the data is collected, notification appears via visual notices as well as floating windows, placement of asterisks or symbols near the position where the data is requested or similar medium. In all cases, failure to supply the personal data requested or provision of inaccurate or incomplete data could lead to an offer being made which is inadequate or inappropriate to the wishes of the user or visitor.
5. In each form that MALLORCA HOUSE RENT, S.L. requests visitors and users of the website to complete, it asks for express authorisation to forward their personal data to organisations connected to MALLORCA HOUSE RENT, S.L., in order that they may send visitors/users information and publicity. Any visitor or user may decline the granting of their information; they may do this in the initial form they complete, as well as at any subsequent stage, in the latter case by contacting the company at the following contact email address: email@example.com.
7. MALLORCA HOUSE RENT, S.L. is fully aware of the use and handling of personal data for which it is responsible and which may be required or obtained from users of the web page for the purposes of managing the services offered or to send commercial communications regarding products or services which may be of interest.
8. MALLORCA HOUSE RENT, S.L. will adopt the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security of personal data and prevent any alteration, loss or unauthorised access or handling, taking account of the type of technology used, in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations of Security Measures in the automated files which contain personal data, approved by Royal Decree 994/1999 dated 11 July.
9. Users shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the data they provide to MALLORCA HOUSE RENT, S.L. and are responsible for notifying any changes via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thus MALLORCA HOUSE RENT, S.L. cannot be held liable and is exempt from any type of responsibility in this regard.
10. Users have rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition and may exercise these by sending a written request to the addresses indicated in each case or to the email address: email@example.com
11. MALLORCA HOUSE RENT, S.L. will not send communications which are not solicited or for which prior consent has not been given, nor will it send electronic message chains without prior request/consent. MALLORCA HOUSE RENT, S.L. hereby informs users that they may opt out of being sent marketing information by following the instructions provided for each case or communicating this in writing to the contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. With regard to personal data of individuals under the age of 18 years, MALLORCA HOUSE RENT, S.L. will never use this data for means which are inappropriate to the age of the minor, rather it will act in accordance with the age, knowledge and maturity. It will never collect data relating to the financial or personal status of members of their family. MALLORCA HOUSE RENT, S.L. acknowledges the rights of parents or teachers to exercise their rights of access, cancellation, rectification or opposition with regard to the data of their children or pupils and shall encourage minor children to communicate with the former before providing data. In circumstances when dealings are made with children under the age of 14 years, MALLORCA HOUSE RENT, S.L. will seek express authorisation and consent for the use of their data from parents, teachers or legal guardians.
The holding company of the website (www.casaruralmallorca.es) is MALLORCA HOUSE RENT, S.L.
MALLORCA HOUSE RENT, S.L., copyright © 2012 All rights reserved.