The Son Marimón property has more than 100,000 meters of land located next to the Cala Mondragó natural park and about 4 kilometers from the town of Santanyi.
The closest coastal town is Porto Petro, a lovely natural bay with great restaurants on the coastal strip. Very close to Porto Petro you will find the Mondrago Natural Park with its famous white sandy beaches of Cala Mondrago and S’Amarador. These are the closest beaches to the house and are just 10 minutes away by car.
Other places recommended for a visit are Santanyi, with its popular market which takes place every Saturday and Portocolom, a lovely natural bay.
The spectacular Finca son Marimón is a large house which dates back to 1832 being renovated in 2015, surrounded by beautiful gardens, a large pool and a large number of corners where you can lose yourself and disconnect.
From the parking, we access the house through a beautiful passage that leads us to the house, a spectacular terrace welcomes us, where we find a large chillout area and a beautiful outdoor dining table. We access the house from the terrace, where there is a large dining room with a living room and a television area; next to the dining room, we can find a fully-equipped kitchen prepared to make meals for 16 persons. At the back of the dining room, there is a terrace with a reed porch with different corners, ideal for reading a book or simply relaxing in an armchair.
All rooms have individual access, king-size double bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, television, safe box and private terrace. The tower suite where children cannot stay and the pool suite which is located in a separate building near the pool where an old kitchen and an old stone oven have been preserved do stand out.
The exteriors of the house are very spacious with beautiful, well-preserved gardens, a pool area surrounded by grass and with several areas with sofas, hammocks for 16 people; the pool is 6x12 and can be heated in winter (the air conditioning of the pool has an additional cost of 350 euros per week). Furthremore, next to the pool, there are 3 outdoor toilets, an outdoor shower and 6 umbrellas.
The house has Wi-FI, satellite TV, air conditioning in all bedrooms and in the dining room and central heating.
|1 July 2021 - 31 July 2021||1295 €/night|
|1 August 2021 - 31 August 2021||1475 €/night|
|1 September 2021 - 30 September 2021||995 €/night|
|1 October 2021 - 30 November 2021||800 €/night|
|1 March 2022 - 30 April 2022||1045 €/night|
|1 May 2022 - 31 May 2022||1095 €/night|
|1 June 2022 - 30 June 2022||1195 €/night|
|1 July 2022 - 31 July 2022||1440 €/night|
|1 August 2022 - 31 August 2022||1440 €/night|
|1 September 2022 - 30 September 2022||1195 €/night|
|1 October 2022 - 30 November 2022||1045 €/night|
inimum stay 7 days from June 1 to September 30. Rest 5 days
Check-in and check-out on Saturdays from June 1 to September 30.
• The "Eco-tax" (tourist tax) must be paid at the establishment. For more information on the quantity, see: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
• The deposit of 500 euros must be paid in cash at the establishment. If the house is delivered without defects, you will receive a cash refund from the landlord o.dem property manager after your stay (see mediation conditions).
• The optional heating of the pool is paid in cash on the spot (350 euros / week; minimum use 7 days).
• Shopping service on the day of arrival 35 euros + purchase value
• Intermediate cleaning with change of towels / bed linen 50 euros / room
• Pets from 15.00 / piece / night up to 10 kg; Deposit of 100 euros per animal. To protect future guests with allergies, there is a bedroom with direct access to the garden where the guest can stay with the pet.
• ONLY 1 PET IS ALLOWED
Simply select the dates you are interested in and click the online reservations button. In two simple steps you can reserve your holiday home and make your secure payment.