Villa Ca Na Rosa 241 by Mallorca Charme
Alcudia - Villa
Located in the beautiful area of Malpas, Bonaire, less than 600 meters from the sea, this villa is the perfect holiday home for guests who want to spend a few days or weeks relaxing in Mallorca.
The villa is surrounded by a well-kept garden with a large terrace where our guests can relax on a large sofa or have a barbecue with friends and family. The private swimming pool can be accessed from the terrace or from the main bathroom. There is also an outdoor shower available for your convenience.
The spacious and light house is tastefully furnished, with a comfortable sofa, two armchairs and a wood burning stove in the fully open living room. Satellite TV and wifi are available.
The lounge area is connected to the fully modern and well equipped kitchen with a central island and the dining room, plenty of space for fun dinner nights. The large glass doors allow direct access to the garden and pool.
The property can accommodate up to six guests. There are three bright bedrooms with comfortable double beds and large wardrobes. All bedrooms have direct access to the outside through large glass doors.
In addition, there are two modern bathrooms with semi-open showers and easy access. The main bathroom is also accessible from the outside.
The whole property is air conditioned.
This is the perfect holiday home for guests looking for a modern villa in a residential area.
- Price includes: Wifi, bed linen and towels (bath and pool/beach).
- All guests over 16 years of age staying in holiday homes must pay the tourist tax. Some portals do not charge a tourist tax, in which case you will receive a separate message to make this payment.
- Electricity 10,00 €/night.
- A refundable deposit is charged.
- 1 cot + 1 highchair included in the price. Second set available for an additional cost of 40,00 € (cot 25,00 € + highchair 15,00 €).
- Parties are not allowed.
- To comply with the law, an identity document is required from all guests before entering the house.
Explore the rich history and beauty of Alcúdia, a charming village in Mallorca that combines medieval charm with modernity. Surrounded by ancient walls and cobbled streets, Alcúdia offers a unique experience. Discover its lively local market, sample the exquisite gastronomy and immerse yourself in its cultural heritage. With its proximity to pristine beaches and leisure options, Alcúdia is the perfect destination for an authentic island getaway - explore the magic of Mallorca from the heart of Alcúdia!
Open plan kitchen (induction)
GeneralTouristic Registration Number: ETV8255
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
Security Deposit (refundable)
- The agency asks you to contact them a week before arrival to inform them of your plane/ship Nº and the arrival time to arrange key collection.
- We kindly ask you to phone us about your arrival time once you are at your destination.
- Tourist tax not included.
- Refund of security deposit to the credit card 24/48h after your departure
- VAT included in the accommodation price
- Pets not allowed.
Map and distances
Sand beach - Caleta des Frares Bonaire
Bus station - Bus Stop near Cocodrilo Bar
Restaurant - Bar Rte Cocodrilo
Town centre - Alcúdia
Shops - Alcúdia
Water park - Hidropark Alcúdia
Golf course - Alcanada Golf
Nature reserve - Parc Natural de S´Albufera
Train station - Sa Pobla
Airport - Son Sant Joan
|December - 2023|
|January - 2024|
|February - 2024|
|March - 2024|
|April - 2024|
|May - 2024|
Wonderful and traditional villa that will make you feel at home from the very first moment. The property is situated in the countryside, only ten minutes walk from the beautiful old town of Alcudia. There you will find many restaurants, bars, two large supermarkets, banks and more. The beach of "Es...