Villa Can Costa 244 by Mallorca Charme
Alcudia - Villa
Within a short drive from the property are some wonderful coastal areas such as Es Bacarès, Es Clot, Manresa, Mal Pas or Bonaire. The renowned beach resorts of Port Alcudia and Port de Pollensa are only a ten minute drive from Can Costa.
The finca has a capacity of eight people and has been built with traditional Mallorcan stone, however it has a balcony with a glass façade, open plan stairs and a liberal use of chrome make Can Costa anything but traditional.
The pool has a lawn solarium with sun loungers and parasols. There is a brick barbecue.
The covered terrace has a sofa, armchairs and a dining room, all with views of the mountains of Alcúdia.
Can Costa has a large parking area away from the road.
The ground floor is open plan and offers a comfortable seating area leading to the dining area and kitchen.
This kitchen is very well equipped and has an island breakfast bar. It communicates with another side terrace which has a dining area.
On the ground floor there are two bedrooms, one with a double bed and the other with two single beds. Both have access to the swimming pool and the gardens.
These bedrooms have a bathroom with shower and separate toilet.
On the first floor there is a family room with a double bed and two single beds. This room is ideal for a family with small children. There is a private bathroom. The bedroom has access to a large balcony with sun beds and a dining area.
There is another balcony at the back with views of the Bay of Pollensa.
- The price includes: Wifi, electricity, bedding and towels (bathroom and pool/beach).
- Cot and high chair available on request. There is no extra charge.
Second set available for an additional cost of 40 euros (cot 25 euros, high chair 15 euros).
- Tourist taxes: Not included.
- Administration fees: 145 euros
- Deposit : 600 Euros Pre-authorization in credit card at check-in and return 48h after departure.
- Parties not allowed
- To comply with the law, personal documentation of all occupants will be required prior to entry.
Explore the rich history and beauty of Alcúdia, a charming village in Mallorca that combines medieval charm with modernity. Surrounded by ancient walls and cobbled streets, Alcúdia offers a unique experience. Discover its lively local market, sample the exquisite gastronomy and immerse yourself in its cultural heritage. With its proximity to pristine beaches and leisure options, Alcúdia is the perfect destination for an authentic island getaway - explore the magic of Mallorca from the heart of Alcúdia!
Open plan kitchen (vitroceramic)
GeneralTouristic Registration Number: VT/2150
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
Security Deposit (refundable)
- The agency asks you to contact them a week before arrival to inform them of your plane/ship Nº and the arrival time to arrange key collection.
- We kindly ask you to phone us about your arrival time once you are at your destination.
- Tourist tax not included.
- Refund of security deposit to the credit card 24/48h after your departure
- VAT included in the accommodation price
- Pets not allowed.
Map and distances
Town centre - Alcúdia
Bus station - Av Prínceps d´Espanya
Shops - Alcúdia
Sand beach - Es Barcarès
Rock beach - Es Barcarès
Water park - Hidropark Alcúdia
Golf course - Golf Alcanada
Nature reserve - Parc Natural s´Albufera
Train station - Sa Pobla
Airport - Son Sant Joan
|December - 2023|
|January - 2024|
|February - 2024|
|March - 2024|
|April - 2024|
|May - 2024|